Manufacturing high-quality metal gates in our state-of-the-art workshop, our skilled craftsmen produce wrought iron-style gates and railings to the finest standards. Whether you’re looking for traditional or contemporary styles, TPS will discuss your requirements, inspiration and budget to ensure that we tick all the boxes in your new investment. We don’t believe in off-the-shelf products as we’re passionate about designing, delivering and installing bespoke gates that will stand the test of time, improve the overall look of your property and keep you safe and secure. We take pride in the materials that we use and dedicate our time to collaborating with leading manufacturers that provide the best outcomes for your gates.
Metal Gates Installation
Once you have decided that metal gates are the right choice for you and your property, a member of the TPS team will be able to discuss what options are available to suit your specifications, style and budget. We’ll then carry out a visit and site survey to accurately measure the area and look at the environment they’ll be installed in. Following this our design team who have an eye for creativity and detail will develop a number of ideas based on our discussions whilst factoring in materials that complement your vision. These are chosen from manufacturers who have a leading reputation in the industry for durability and quality for long-lasting results.
Then it’s onto preparing the site and installing the gates with the placement of sturdy pillars and posts to provide a stable foundation. We’ll do this at a time that is best for you to ensure as little disruption as possible. Hinges, hardware, latches and locks will also be installed to achieve utmost security. When the installation is complete we’ll provide expert guidance on how to maintain them and are on hand whenever you need advice or assistance in the future.
Benefits of Metal Gates
A popular choice for commercial and domestic properties alike, metal gates offer a wide range of benefits.
- Security – One of the most robust materials on the market, metal estate gates or driveway gates act as a robust barrier to increase the level of security of your home. Complete with increased security features & locks, they can be a deterrent from intruders.
- Variety of Styles – From decorative options to modern & minimalist choices, you can customise your metal gates in line with your property with a range of colours & finishes.
- Durable – Iron, steel & aluminium are all highly durable & can withstand harsh weather conditions which can cause rust & corrosion, making them a great choice for longevity.
- Low Maintenance – In comparison to other materials, metal gates usually need little maintenance. Occasional cleaning & application of treatments and coating can help to maintain their appearance all year round.
- Investment – Although the initial cost may be higher than other materials, their durability & little requirement for maintenance make them a long-term cost-effective investment which could increase the value of your home.
From metal side gates to swing gates, our bespoke designs can be produced with automated mechanical systems to make the operation of opening and closing the gates seamless, efficient and effective. Using high-quality motors that can withstand the weight of the gates, these function at the click of a button with a remote control that can be accessed from your home or car, making the whole process effortless. If you’re looking to improve your existing gates with the installation of an automated system, we can help. Alternatively, if you have an issue that needs fixing or a part that needs replacement, we’re there to assist at a moment’s notice.
We Design Metal Gates
We regularly work with architects to design and supply complete electric gate systems in Bristol, Bath, Cheltenham, Gloucester and the surrounding south west of England.If you are looking for a gate supplier to produce either traditional or contemporary, high quality metal gates and ironwork TPS Gates will be very pleased to offer our advice and services.
Why Choose Us?
Priding ourselves on crafting metal garden gates and driveway gates that exceed exceptional standards, we are a leading choice for clients new and existing. When looking to invest in new metal gates in Gloucestershire and surrounding areas such as Herefordshire, Monmouthshire, Somerset, Wiltshire, Oxfordshire, Worcester and West Midlands, our outstanding reputation for customer service and satisfaction means that the whole process from start to finish will be hassle-free and with your requirements at the forefront of what we deliver. Our gate production strictly follows ISO 13857 standards to ensure unwavering quality and consistent results, demonstrating our dedication to fulfilling your vision and goals.
View our work
You can browse our range of metal gates or create a bespoke gate to your specifications. Whether you have a design in mind or need a guiding hand to offer impartial advice our team of experienced technicians will be happy to help.